- Go to the priority inbox settings tab.
- Click the options next to the section you want to show your work mail.
- Click “More Options…”
- Inspect the element for the “Work” Label
- You will notice on the surrounding div there is an attribute cfg=”^all,Work”, change the value to “^i,Work”
- Select the label on the page as you normally would
- You will know if it worked or not straight away because the section settings should now read : Inbox, Work instead of the All Work that it used to read.
Here is a list of alternative commands you can use:
^i = Inbox ^u = Unread ^io_im = Important ^t = starred ^f = sent ^r = drafts ^all = All mail (include archive)
You can chain commands together with a comma.
ie. ^i,^u,Work = all emails in your inbox, that are unread with the label “Work”.